- Finding events and products to purchase
- Ticket conditions
Finding events and products to purchase
- To view our current events and products navigate to the required item using the category list on the left of the screen. Alternatively, use one of the search functions.
- Next, select the item you wish and add it to your shopping cart.
- Once you click Add to Cart the product or event will be added to your shopping cart. You can then update the number of items in your shopping cart by altering the number of tickets that you need in the Quantity field and clicking update cart.
- Repeat steps above until all the items that you want to purchase have been added to your shopping cart and then click Checkout.
- To delete an item at any time, display the shopping cart and click on the remove box and click update cart.
Payment can be made by credit card payment via the website and are normally approved immediately.
Big Tix use the Commonwealth Bank's online secure payment service for all credit card payments. When you click Pay by credit card you will be directed to the Commonwealth Bank's payment screen where you can enter your credit card details for the current transaction.
After the payment has been processed you will be returned to the Big Tix website. Provided your transaction is approved in the case of an internal members event you can print your ticket straight away.
Other conditions may apply to the purchase of products which may be explicitly or implicitly defined on the item details display page or elsewhere on this website.
The organisation disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties, advertisers and/or sponsors of this service or which are in any otherwise way related to your use of the service.
The organisation is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on this website.
The following conditions minimum must be met to maintain the use of this ticket:
- The right of admission is reserved to the Venue's Management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- This ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent.
- A valid concession card or student identification is required to redeem some purchases and concessions.
- No refunds or exchanges as provided in the entertainment industry code of practice.
- Cameras and recording devices are prohibited in the venue.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either on the ticket, at the box office or near the door to the venue.